Black Hills National Forest, South Dakota and Wyoming [map] / U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service ; drafted by Geometronics Service Center, 1982 ; additional data and 1986 field review by the Rocky Mountain Region
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Forest Service. Rocky Mountain Region
- Lakewood, Colo. : The Region, 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : both sides, color ; 144 x 100 cm, on sheet 122 x 69 cm, folded to 11 x 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Geometronics Service Center (U.S.)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:126,720 ; Lambert conic conformal projection (W 104 045'00"--W 103 022'30"/N 44 045'00"--N 43 022'30").
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
"Black Hills meridian, sixth principal meridian".
Includes key maps, vicinity map, index to Geological Survey topographic maps, recreation site directory, text, col. ill., and insets of Pactola Reservoir, Deerfield Lake, and Sheridan Lake recreation areas.
"Forest Service map".
View MARC record | catkey: 540329