Criminal justice surveys and public opinion polls [electronic resource].
- Strutin, Kennard R. (Kennard Regan), 1961-
- [Place of publication not identified] : Law Library Resource Xchange, LLC, 2009-
- "This article examines some of the sources for surveys and public polling concerning the criminal justice system. In addition to overview studies about the application of surveys to criminal justice, the selected topics include: crime, criminal histories, death penalty, public defense, sentencing, sex offenses, treatment, and reentry."
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated periodically
- Title from home page caption, viewed June 30. 2009.
- Technical Details:
- Remote access through the Internet.
View MARC record | catkey: 5424552