Columbia River basin [electronic resource] : state of the river report for toxics / United States Environmental Protection Agency, Region 10.
- [Seattle, Wash.] : U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Region 10, 
- Physical Description:
- 60 unnumbered pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Region X.
- Water—Pollution—Columbia River Watershed
- Water quality management—Columbia River Watershed
- Pesticides—Environmental aspects—Columbia River Watershed
- DDT (Insecticide)—Environmental aspects—Columbia River Watershed
- Polychlorinated biphenyls—Environmental aspects—Columbia River Watershed
- Mercury—Environmental aspects—Columbia River Watershed
- Polybrominated diphenyl ethers—Environmental aspects—Columbia River Watershed
- Title from title screen (viewed on Jan. 2, 2009).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 43-49).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the EPA web site. Address as of 6/1/09: http://yosemite.epa.gov/r10/ECOCOMM.NSF/Columbia/SoRR/$FILE/SORR-columbia-09-Full.pdf ; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5425601