Evaluation of the prisoner re-entry initiative : final report / Douglas B. Holl ... [and others].
- [Bethesda, MD] : Coffey Consulting, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- xxx, 255 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Holl, Douglas B., Coffey Communications, Mathematica Policy Research, Inc, and United States. Employment and Training Administration
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- L 37.27:2009-03
- "January 13, 2009."
"Prepared for U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration; Prepared by Coffey Consulting."
Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration Contract Number DOLJ051A20205.
Subcontractor "Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. (MPR) and consultants, Johns Hopkins University and Douglas W. Young"-p. xii.
Series statement supplied from external sources.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 222-227).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web from the Labor Dept. web site. Address as of 7/2/09: http://wdr.doleta.gov/research/FullText%5FDocuments/Evaluation%20of%20the%20Prisoner%20Re-Entry%20Initiative%20-%20Final%20Report.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5425609