The Agate Hills [electronic resource] : history of paleontological excavations, 1904-1925 / Robert M. Hunt, Jr.
- Hunt, Robert M., Jr., 1941-
- Lincoln, Neb. : University of Nebraska State Museum, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 179 pages, 83 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- University of Nebraska State Museum
United States. National Park Service. Midwest Region
- Title from title screen (viewed June 26, 2009).
"Prepared for the Midwest Region, National Park Service, U.S. Dept. of the Interior."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 154-157).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the NPS web site. Address as of 06/26/09: http://www.nps.gov/history/history/online%5Fbooks/agfo/hunt.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5426367