Cultural landscape report, Adams National Historic Site, Quincy, Massachusetts : illustrated site chronology / prepared by Katharine Lacy
- Lacy, Katharine, 1961-
- Additional Titles:
- Adams National Historic Site, Quincy, Massachusetts
- Boston, Mass. : Olmsted Center for Landscape Preservation, National Park Service, 
- Physical Description:
- viii, 76 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Olmsted Center for Landscape Preservation (U.S.)
- Cultural landscape publication ; no. 13
- Early development and Vassall/Borland period, 1625-1787 -- John Adams period, 1787-1826 -- John Quincy Adams period, 1826-1848 -- Charles Francis Adams period, 1848-1886 -- Brooks Adams period, 1891-1927 -- Adams Memorial Society period, 1927-1946 -- National Park Service period, 1946 to present -- Description of existing conditions, 1996.
- Title from title screen (viewed June 26, 2009)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 70-76).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the NPS web site. Address as of 06/26/09: http://www.nps.gov/history/history/online%5Fbooks/adam/clr.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5426387