Staple Bend Tunnel : Allegheny Portage Railroad National Historic Site / prepared by Sellards & Grigg, Inc
- Additional Titles:
- Historic structure report: Staple Bend Tunnel, Allegheny Portage Railroad National Historic Site, Pennsylvania
- [Washington, D.C.?] : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, National Park Service, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sellards & Grigg, Inc and United States. National Park Service
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 29.88:ST 2
- Title from title screen (viewed June 29, 2009)
"Historic structure report, architectural data section."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the NPS web site. Address as of 06/29/09: http://home.nps.gov/applications/parks/alpo/ppdocuments/sbtnew.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5426410