Report of the Attorney General of North Carolina [electronic resource] : reformatted from the original and including, Report of the Attorney General of North Carolina ...
- Corporate Author:
- North Carolina. Department of Justice
- Additional Titles:
- Biennial report of the Attorney General 1889/1890, Biennial report of the Attorney General of the state of North Carolina 1897/1898-1966/1968, and Biennial report and opinions of the Attorney General, state of North Carolina 1968/1970
- [Raleigh] : [State printer]
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with 1867/1868?; ceased with 1968/1970?
- Publication Frequency:
- Biennial, 1886-1968/1970
- Imprint varies.
Reports published in North Carolina documents from 1867/1868-1868/1869, 1886-1896. Cf. Pimsleur.
Reports for 1889-1970 issued with the opinions of the Attorney General, which, in this set, is cataloged separately.
Vols. published after 1970, though titled North Carolina Attorney General reports, appear to contain only opinions.
Description based on: 1899/1900; title from PDF of composite t.p. (LLMC Digital, viewed on Feb. 6, 2009).
Latest issue consulted: v. 45, no. 1 (1975).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF LLMC-DIGITAL.
- Special Numbering:
- No reports published from 1870-1885. Cf. Pimsleur.
Vol. numbering begins with v. 21 (1930/1932).
- Other Forms:
- Online version of the print publication.
Also issued in microfiche.
View MARC record | catkey: 5428129