Harvard beats Yale 29-29 [videorecording] / produced and directed by Kevin Rafferty
- One of the most legendary games in the history of sports: Harvard Stadium, November 23, 1968. Harvard and Yale, both teams undefeated for the first time since 1909, meet for the annual climax of the Ivy League football season. Yale and Harvard stage an unforgettable football contest that baffled even their own coaches. Using vintage footage and bracingly honest contemporary interviews with the players from both sides, this film is a poignant portrait of American lives, American sports, and American ideals.
- Videodisc release of the 2008 motion picture.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Cinematographer, Kevin Rafferty ; editor, Kevin Rafferty ; music, Greg Smith.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Tommy Lee Jones, Brian Dowling, Vic Gatto, Fran Gallagher.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, widescreen (1:85:1).
View MARC record | catkey: 5431566