The new creationism : building scientific theories on a biblical foundation / Paul A. Garner ; foreword by Andrew Snelling
- Garner, Paul
- Faverdale North, Darlington, England : Evangelical Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 300 pages : illustrations, maps ; 22 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Foreword / Andrew Snelling -- Introduction -- In the beginning -- The sun, moon and stars -- There's no place like home -- A matter of days -- Is the present the key to the past? -- The clock that ran fast -- A youthful creation -- The origin of life -- Diversity by design -- Similarities and relationships -- Defects and degeneration -- Embryos and vestiges -- Global catastrophe -- Understanding the fossil record -- The coming of the ice -- Confusion, cavemen and culture -- Epilogue -- Glossary -- Notes -- Bibliography -- Websites.
- 9780852346921 and 0852346921
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 5432666