Where people like us live / Patricia Cumbie
- Cumbie, Patricia
- New York : Laura Geringer Books/HarperTeen, c2008.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 210 p. ; 19 cm.
- In 1978, when her restless father moves the family to Racine, Wisconsin, fourteen-year-old Libby quickly becomes friends with neighbor Angie, but there is something strange about Angie's stepfather and when Libby learns the truth, she must make a very difficult choice.
- Family problems—Fiction
- Moving, Household—Fiction
- Child sexual abuse—Fiction
- Racine (Wisc.)—History—20th century—Fiction
- Friendship—Juvenile fiction
- Family problems—Juvenile fiction
- Stepfamilies—Juvenile fiction
- Moving, Household—Juvenile fiction
- Child sexual abuse—Juvenile fiction
- Racine (Wisc.)—History—20th century—Juvenile fiction
- 9780061375972 (trade bdg.)
0061375977 (trade bdg.)
9780061375989 (lib. bdg.)
0061375985 (lib. bdg.)
View MARC record | catkey: 5440146