The moral fool : a case for amorality / Hans-Georg Moeller
- Moeller, Hans-Georg, 1964-
- New York : Columbia University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 212 pages ; 21 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Is it good to be good? -- On amorality. The moral fool ; Negative ethics A pathology of ethics. The redundancy of ethics ; The "morality of anger" ; Ethics and aesthetics ; The presumptions of philosophical ethics ; The myth of moral progress -- Ethics in contemporary society. For the separation of morality and law ; Morality and civil rights ; How to get a death verdict ; Masters of war ; Ethics and the mass media -- Applied amorality.
- 9780231145084 (cloth : alk. paper), 9780231145091 (pbk. : alk. paper), 9780231519243 (e-book), 023114508X (cloth : alk. paper), 0231145098 (pbk. : alk. paper), and 0231519249 (e-book)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -201) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 5443386