Assessment of development results : evaluation of UNDP contribution. Colombia / Evaluation Office, United Nations Development Programme
- Corporate Author:
- United Nations Development Programme. Evaluation Office
- Additional Titles:
- Colombia and Evaluation of UNDP contribution
- New York, N.Y. : United Nations Development Programme, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- ix, 51 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- www.undp.org , Connect to online version
- Introduction -- UNDP's contribution to development results -- Conclusions, lessons and recommendations.
- This report presents the findings of an Assessment of Development Results (ADR) for Colombia. The purpose of the ADR was to assess the United Nations Development Program's (UNDP's) overall performance and contribution to development results as well as to draw lessons for future strategies. Specifically, it analyzed programs and projects undertaken by UNDP in Colombia under the 1998-2006 Country Cooperation Frameworks, with emphasis on 2002-2006 and UNDP's strategic positioning.--Publisher's description.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 43-45).
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 5444707