Decent work for domestic workers : fourth item on the agenda / International Labour Office
- Geneva : International Labour Office, 2009-2010.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 30 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- International Labour Office
International Labour Conference (99th : 2010 : Geneva)
- Report / International Labour Conference, 99th session, IV(1-2)
- Pt. 1. The specificity of domestic work in the contemporary global economy : the decent work challenge ;International law and domestic workers : coverage under existing ILO standards ; The definition of domestic work and its inclusion in legislation ; Working conditions ; Law and practice in respect of social protection ; Combating forced labour in migrant domestic work ; Enforcement of labour laws and access to justice ;The collective organization of domestic workers : decent work in action ; The ILO and other international initiatives ; Towards international standards on decent work for domestic workers ; Appendix -- Pt. 2. Introduction ; Replies received and comments ; Office commentary ; Proposed conclusions.
- 9789221218852 (pbk. : pt.1)
9221218856 (pbk. : pt. 1)
9789221218876 (pbk. : pt. 2)
9221218872 (pbk. : pt. 2)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 5448526