Universal decimal classification
- Corporate Author:
- International Federation for Documentation
- London : British Standards Institution, [1943-1981]
- English full edition, 4th international ed.
- Physical Description:
- 84 volumes ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- British Society for International Bibliography
International commission of the decimal classification
Lake Placid Club Education Foundation
Association of Special Libraries and Information Bureaux (Great Britain)
- B[ritish] s[tandards institution. Reports] ; 1000
- Related Titles:
- Brussels classification
- Editions vary.
Formerly prepared under the auspices of the International Commission of the Decimal Classification.
"Prepared and published at the original joint request of the British Society for International Bibliography and the Association of Special Libraries and Information Bureaux, now both amalgamated as Aslib; authorized by the Fédération Internationale de Documentation [with] the approval of the Education Foundation, Lake Placid Club, New York".
View MARC record | catkey: 54507