Cyber insecurity : hackers are penetrating federal systems and critical infrastructure : hearing before the Subcommittee on Emerging Threats, Cybersecurity, and Science and Technology of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, April 19, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Emerging Threats, Cybersecurity, and Science and Technology
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2009.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 69 pages : digital, PDF file
- Title from title screen (viewed on July 8, 2009).
"Serial no. 110-26."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 7/8/09: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:43562.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5450960