Booker T. Washington Elementary School and segregated education in Virginia / Scot A. French, Craig Barton, Peter Flora
- French, Scot
- [Washington, D.C.] : National Park Service, U.S. Dept. of the Interior [Northeast Region], 
- Physical Description:
- xi, 108 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Barton, Craig Evan, Flora, Peter, 1944-, Carter G. Woodson Institute for Afro-American and African Studies, and United States. National Park Service. Northeast Region
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 29.58/3:B 64
- Title from title screen (viewed July 8, 2009)
"Historic resource study, Booker T. Washington National Monument."
"Prepared for the Carter G. Woodson Institute for Afro-American and African Studies in cooperation with the National Park Service."
"Printed June 2007."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 105-108).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the NPS web site. Address as of 07/08/09: http://www.nps.gov/history/history/online%5Fbooks/bowa/hrs.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5450967