Draft guidance for industry and FDA staff : technical considerations for pen, jet, and related injectors intended for use with drugs and biological products
- Additional Titles:
- Technical considerations for pen, jet, and related injectors intended for use with drugs and biological products
- Rockville, MD : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration, Center for Devices and Radiological Health : Center for Drug Evaluation Research : Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research : Office of Combination Products in the Office of the Commissioner, 
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Center for Devices and Radiological Health (U.S.), Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (U.S.), Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (U.S.), and United States. Food and Drug Administration. Office of Combination Products
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from PDF title page (viewed on July 16, 2009)., "Draft guidance"., and "April 2009".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 27).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet at the FDA web site. Address as of 7/16/09: http://www.fda.gov/downloads/RegulatoryInformation/Guidances/UCM147095.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5451144