Doing business with the government : the record and goals for small, minority, and disadvantaged businesses : hearing before the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, March 6, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 96 pages : digital, PDF file
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.T 68/2:110-105
- Title from title screen (viewed on July 16, 2009).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 7/16/09: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:41234.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5451148