Channel Islands National Park and Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary : Submerged Cultural Resources assessment / Don P. Morris, James Lima
- Morris, Don P.
- Santa Fe, N.M. : Submerged Cultural Resources Unit, Intermountain Field Area, National Park Service, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 246 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Lima, James and Intermountain Cultural Resource Center. Submerged Cultural Resources Unit
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 29.116:56
- Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary (Agency : U.S.)—Antiquities
- Shipwrecks—California—Channel Islands National Park
- Shipwrecks—California—Channel Islands
- Underwater archaeology—California—Channel Islands National Park
- Underwater archaeology—California—Channel Islands
- Channel Islands National Park (Calif.)—Antiquities
- Shipping list no.: 97-0091-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 237-240).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the NPS web site. Address as of 07/23/09: http://www.nps.gov/history/history/online%5Fbooks/martime/channel.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5451543