Miscellaneous studies in typology and classification / by Anta M. White, Lewis R. Binford [and] Mark L. Papworth
- Montet-White, Anta, 1933-
- Ann Arbor : University of Michigan, 1963.
- Physical Description:
- v,221 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Museum of Anthropology, University of Michigan. Anthropological papers, no. 19
- Analytic description of the chipped-stone industry from Snyders site, Calhoun County, Illinois, by A. M. White.--The Eastport site, Antrim County, Michigan, by L. R. Binford and M. L. Papworth.--The Hodges site: A late archaic burial station, by L. R. Binford.--The Pomranky site: A late archaic burial station, by L. R. Binford.--A proposed attribute list for the description and classification of projectile points, by L. R. Binford.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies.
View MARC record | catkey: 546663