Harmar : [Township, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Land Records
- Additional Titles:
- Supplied collective title: Pennsylvania warrantee maps
- [Harrisburg, Pennsylvania] : [Pennsylvania Department of Internal Affairs, Bureau of Land Records], [1910?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : blueline print ; 35 x 37 cm, on sheet 42 x 52 cm
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Harmar (Township)—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Harmar (Township)—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Harmar (Township)—Maps
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Allegheny County—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Allegheny County—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Allegheny County—Maps
- Harmar (Pa. : Township)—Maps
- Allegheny County (Pa.)—Maps
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given (W 79°52ʹ10ʺ--W 79°48ʹ28ʺ/N 40°33ʹ58ʺ--N 40°31ʹ12ʺ).
- Shows original land grants. Information usually shown for each tract of land includes: name of warrantee, name of patentee, number of acres, name of tract, and dates of warrant, survey and patent. Survey and patent numbers also may be given.
"15-1-1"--In lower right corner.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 549529