Arts of Japan : the John C. Weber Collection / edited by Melanie Trede with Julia Meech and the assistance of Anton Schweizer and Mio Wakita ; photography by John Bigelow Taylor ; [translations from the German by Stefan B. Polter].
- Berlin : Museum für Ostasiatische Kunst, Staatliche Museen zu Berlin, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 256 pages : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Trede, Melanie, Meech, Julia, Taylor, John Bigelow, Museum für Ostasiatische Kunst (Berlin, Germany), Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, and Minneapolis Institute of Arts
- 9783886095377 (English edition : pbk.)
3886095371 (English edition : pbk.)
- "This publication accompanies the exhibition "Arts of Japan: The John C. Weber Collection" held at the Museum of East Asian Art, National Museums in Berlin, October 14, 2006-January 7, 2007 ; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, August 18, 2007-January 13, 2008 ; The Minneapolis Institute of Arts, February 24-May 25, 2008"--T. p. verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 228-243) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Barbara S. Klein Libraries Collection Endowment in Art History and Asian Studies; 2009.
- Endowment Note:
- Barbara S. Klein Libraries Collection Endowment in Art History and International Affairs
View MARC record | catkey: 5526205