Experiencing citizenship : concepts and models for service-learning in political science / Richard M. Battistoni and William E. Hudson, volume editors ; Edward Zlotkowski, series editor
- Sterling, Va. : Stylus, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 246 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Battistoni, Richard M., Hudson, William E., 1948-, and American Association for Higher Education
- Decline of democratic faith / Jean Bethke Elshtain -- Teaching/theorizing/practicing democracy : an activist's perspective on service-learning in political science / Meta Mendel-Reyes -- The work of citizenship and the problem of service-learning / Harry C. Boyte and James Farr -- Examining pedagogy in the service-learning classroom : reflections on integrating service-learning into the curriculum / Karen D. Zivi -- Community service-learning as practice in the democratic political arts / Gregory B. Markus -- Service-learning in the study of American public policy / William E. Hudson -- Political theory / James Farr -- Research methods / Daniel J. Palazzolo -- Women and citizenship : transforming theory and practice / Cynthia R. Daniels -- Politics, community, and service / Richard Guarasci -- Civil rights and liberties / Bill Swinford -- Service-learning and comparative politics : a Latin American saga / Robert H. Trudeau -- The police corps : researching teaching and teaching research / Milton Heumann -- Bringing service and politics together : a community college perspective / Mona Field -- Experiencing government : political science internships / Stephen Frantzich and Sheilah Mann -- Service-learning and empowerment / Ed Schwerin -- Civic leadership / Richard A. Couto.
- Reprint. Originally published by the American Association for Higher Education.
Description based on surrogate.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 5531781