Life markets : trading mortality and longevity risk with life settlements and linked securities / edited by Vishaal B. Bhuyan
- Hoboken, N.J. : John Wiley & Sons, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 262 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bhuyan, Vishaal B., 1983-
- Wiley finance
- A brief history of life settlements / Vishaal B. Bhuyan -- Features of life insurance / Vishaal B. Bhuyan -- What is a life settlement? / David Blake and Debbie Harrison -- Parties involved in a life settlement / Vishaal B. Bhuyan -- Other involved parties / Vishaal B. Bhuyan -- Underwriting / Michael Fasano -- Life insurance policy swaps / Vishaal B. Bhuyan -- Premium financing / Vishaal B. Bhuyan -- Life settlement securitization / Emanuel Modu -- Life settlement pricing / I. James Cavoli -- Using life extension-duration and life extension-convexity to value senior life settlement contracts / Charles A. Stone and Anne Zissu -- Real options approach to life settlement valuation / Joseph R. Mason and Hal J. Singer -- Risks mitigation for life settlements / Nemo Perera -- The risks of a securitized portfolio of senior life settlement contracts / Charles A. Stone and Anne Zissu -- Synthetics / Antony R. Mott -- Life settlements / Boris Ziser and Joseph Selvidio -- Regulatory issues and insurance company reaction / George J. Keiser -- Tax implications / Micah W. Bloomfield -- The ethics of profiting from mortality / David Blake and Debbie Harrison -- Epilogue : synthetic longevity assets--a primer / Jonathan T. Sadowsky and Matthew C. Browndorf.
- 9780470412343 (cloth)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 5538491