Organization and development of Russian business : a firm-level analysis / edited by Tatiana Dolgopyatova, Ichiro Iwasaki, and Andrei A. Yakovlev
- Basingstoke [England] ; New York : Palgrave Macmillan, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 326 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Dolgopi︠a︡tova, Tatʹi︠a︡na, kandidat ėkonomicheskikh nauk, Iwasaki, Ichiro, and I︠A︡kovlev, Andreĭ
- The emergence of Russian corporations : from the Soviet enterprise to a market firm / Tatiana G. Dolgopyatova, Ichiro Iwasaki, and Andrei A. Yakovlev -- Stock ownership and corporate control / Tatiana G. Dolgopyatova -- Legal form of incorporation / Ichiro Iwasaki -- The structure of corporate boards / Ichiro Iwasaki -- Impact of corporate governance and performance on managerial turnover / Naohito Abe and Ichiro Iwasaki -- Management team and firm restructuring / Victoria V. Golikova -- Organizational patterns of corporate control and business integration / Tatiana G. Dolgopyatova -- Corporate governance and decision-making in business groups / Svetlana B. Avdasheva -- Impact of business integration on corporate restructuring and performance / Svetlana B. Avdasheva -- The banking sector and corporate finance / Fumikazu Sugiura -- Business associations : incentives and benefits from the viewpoint of corporate governance / Victoria V. Golikova -- State-business relations and improvement of corporate governance / Andrei A. Yakovlev.
- 9780230217287 (alk. paper) and 0230217281 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 5538506