Understanding and addressing adult sexual attraction to children : a study of paedophiles in contemporary society / Sarah D. Goode
- Goode, Sarah D.
- London ; New York : Routledge/Arts & Humanities Research Council, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 221 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Arts & Humanities Research Council (Great Britain)
- Understanding paedophiles -- Paedophiles online -- Setting up the "minor attracted adults" daily lives project -- Running the "minor attracted adults" daily lives project -- Findings from the minor-attracted adults daily lives research -- Constructing and negotiating identities -- Attraction and fantasies -- Experiences of support -- Debate and dissent within the online paedophile community -- What stops adults preventing the abuse of children? -- Addressing adult sexual attraction to children.
- 9780415446259 (hbk)
- Published in association with Arts & Humanities Research Council.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -216) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 5538557