Fairsted : a cultural landscape report for the Frederick Law Olmsted National Historic Site / by Cynthia Zaitzevsky ; with an afterword by Mac Griswold
- Zaitzevsky, Cynthia
- Additional Titles:
- Volumes 2-3 have title: Cultural landscape report for Frederick Law Olmsted National Historic Site, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Boston : Olmsted Center for Landscape Preservation : National Park Service : Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University, 1997-2022.
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes : illustrations, maps (some folded); 29 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Meier, Lauren, Arnold Arboretum, and Olmsted Center for Landscape Preservation (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- v. 1. Site history -- v. 2. Conditions, analysis, and treatment -- v. 3. Record of treatment.
- Report Numbers:
- I 29.86/4:12/V.1-3
- Olmsted, Frederick Law, 1822-1903—Homes and haunts—Massachusetts—Brookline
- Olmsted, Frederick Law, 1822-1903
- Cultural landscapes—Massachusetts—Brookline
- Landscape architecture—Massachusetts—Brookline
- Landscape assessment—Massachusetts—Brookline
- Landscape architecture
- Frederick Law Olmsted National Historic Site (Brookline, Mass.)
- Brookline (Mass.)—Buildings, structures, etc
- Massachusetts—Brookline—Frederick Law Olmsted National Historic Site
- Shipping list no.: 98-0227-P (v. 1), 2018-0010-P (v. 2), 2023-0125-P (v. 3).
Volume 2: "Prepared by Lauren G. Meier."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 5543245