Coast Guard : Administrative Law Judge program contains elements designed to foster judges' independence and mariner protections assessed are being followed : report to congressional requesters
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Administrative Law Judge program contains elements designed to foster judges' independence and mariner protections assessed are being followed and Coast Guard ALJ program
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ii, 51 pages) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- GAO was asked to review elements of the Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) program and this report addresses (1) the extent to which the ALJ program contains elements designed to foster the decisional independence of ALJs, (2) the extent to which the ALJ program includes protections for mariners and whether complaints and decisions include elements required by program regulations, and (3) the outcome of mariner suspension and revocation cases in recent years.
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.13:GAO-09-489
- Title from title screen (GAO, viewed June 18, 2009).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 5543375