Business ethics : a managerial approach / Andrew C. Wicks [and others].
- Boston : Prentice Hall, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 430 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Wicks, Andrew C.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- The language of ethics -- A look at the sources of ethical problems in business and how to prevent them -- Ethics, stakeholders, corporate strategy, and value creation -- Business ethics in the global marketplace -- Appendix: List of industry benchmarks and international agreements -- Leadership -- Marketing and operations -- Finance and accounting -- Management -- Environmental sustainability and its challenges -- Managing on the ethical frontier.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Allen and Judith Weltmann Gift; 2009.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 5545127