Dr. No [videorecording] / Eon Productions, Ltd. ; United Artists Corporation and Danjaq, LLC ; produced by Albert R. Broccoli and Harry Saltzman ; screenplay by Richard Maibaum, Johanna Harwood, Berkley Mather ; directed by Terence Young
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Albert R. Broccoli and Harry Saltzman present Sean Connery as James Bond 007 in Ian Fleming's
- Beverly Hills, CA : Distributed by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (110 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Broccoli, Albert R., 1909-1996
Saltzman, Harry, 1915-1994
Young, Terence, 1915-1994
Andress, Ursula, 1936-
Lee, Bernard, 1908-1981
Fleming, Ian, 1908-1964
Eon Productions (Firm)
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc
- Language Note:
- English (DTS Surround, Dolby 5.1, Dolby mono.) or dubbed French (Dolby 5.1) dialogue, Chinese, English, French, Korean, Spanish or Thai subtitles; closed-captioned.
- His name is Bond, James Bond. James, or 007, is Britain's top agent and is on a mission to solve the mysterious murder of a fellow agent. He is sent to Jamacia, where he joins forces with Quarrel and loyal CIA agent, Felix Leiter. While dodging tarantulas, 'fire breathing dragons' and a trio of assassins, known as the Three Blind Mice. Bond meets up with the beautiful Honey Ryder and goes face to face with the evil Dr. No. Dr. No is a fanatical scientist who is implementing an evil plan of world domination. Only James, with his wit, charm and skill, can confront the madman and save the human race from a horrible fate.
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: PG.
- Title from container.
Originally released as a motion picture in 1962.
Special features: Feature film with frame-by-frame digital restoration; audio commentary featuring director Terence Young and members of the cast and crew.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Music composer, Monty Norman.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Sean Connery, Ursula Andress, Joseph Wiseman, Jack Lord, Bernard Lee.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, widescreen (1.66:1); Dolby DTS Surround, Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround, Dolby Digital mono., dual-layer.
View MARC record | catkey: 5545691