Che. Part one, the Argentine [videorecording] = Partie un, l'Argentin / IFC Films, Wild Bunch and Telecinco present a Laura Bickford, Telecinco, Morena Films production ; produced by Laura Bickford and Benicio Del Toro ; screenplay by Peter Buchman ; directed by Steven Soderbergh
- Additional Titles:
- Part one, the Argentine
Partie un, l'Argentin
- [United States] : E1 Entertainment, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (approximately 135 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Guevara, Che, 1928-1967
Toro, Benicio del, 1967-
Soderbergh, Steven, 1963-
Bichir, Demián, 1963-
E1 Entertainment (Firm)
Wild Bunch (Firm)
- Language Note:
- English, French or Spanish dialogue; English or French subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- On November 26, 1956, Fidel Castro sails to Cuba with eighty rebels. One of those rebels is Ernesto 'Che' Guevara, an Argentine doctor who shares a common goal with Fidel Castro - to overthrow the corrupt dictatorship of Fulgencio Batista.
- Title from container.
Based on Reminiscences of the Cuban Revolutionary War by Ernesto Che Guevara.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2008.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Edited by Pablo Zumárraga ; director of photography, Peter Andrews ; music by Alberto Iglesias.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Benicio Del Toro, Demian Bichir, Julia Ormond.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1; widescreen; Dolby Digital 5.1 (Spanish), Dolby Digital 5.1 and 2.0 (French).
View MARC record | catkey: 5547528