Bill Moyers journal. July 10, 2009 [videorecording] / producers, Gail Ablow [and others] ; directed by Ken Diego ; written by Bill Moyers, Michael Winship ; a production of Public Affairs Television ; a presentation of Thirteen/WNET New York
- Additional Titles:
- Title on container: Bill Moyers journal. Profits or patients?
- Hamilton, NJ : Films for the Humanities & Sciences, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (55 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Moyers, Bill D., Potter, Wendell, Ablow, Gail, 1962-, Diego, Ken, Winship, Michael, Public Affairs Television (Firm), WNET (Television station : New York, N.Y.), and Films for the Humanities & Sciences (Firm)
- Moyers collection
- Language Note:
- An interview with Wendell Potter, a former health insurance industry insider who is now an activist for equitable health care. He describes how the insurance companies obstructs health care reform.
- Related Titles:
- Profits or patients?
- Originally broadcast on July 10, 2009.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Host: Bill Moyers ; guest: Wendell Potter.
- Technical Details:
- Recorded DVD.
View MARC record | catkey: 5547640