Marshall Twp., Allegheny Co. : [Pennsylvania].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Land Records
- Additional Titles:
- Marshall Township, Allegheny County : [Pennsylvania] and Supplied collective title: Pennsylvania warrantee maps
- [Harrisburg, Pennsylvania] : [Pennsylvania Department of Internal Affairs, Bureau of Land Records], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : blueline print ; 57 x 43 cm
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Marshall (Township)—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Marshall (Township)—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Marshall (Township)—Maps
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Bradford Woods—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Bradford Woods—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Bradford Woods—Maps
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Allegheny County—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Allegheny County—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Allegheny County—Maps
- Marshall (Pa. : Township)—Maps
- Bradford Woods (Pa.)—Maps
- Allegheny County (Pa.)—Maps
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:19,800. 100 rods = 1 in. (W 80°08ʹ55ʺ--W 80°04ʹ04ʺ/N 40°40ʹ28ʺ--N 40°36ʹ50ʺ).
- Shows original land grants. Information usually shown for each tract of land includes: name of warrantee, name of patentee, number of acres, name of tract, and dates of warrant, survey and patent. Survey and patent numbers also may be given.
"C.F.C. Jr. 7-9-'09."
"21-1-1"--In lower right corner.
- Geographic Coverage:
- Covers an area of norththern Allegheny County, Pennsylvania that now contains Marshall Township and the Borough of Bradford Woods (established in 1915).
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 555943