Families of Israel [videorecording] / produced by Eleanor Betting Marquisee ; written by Mark Marquisee
- Additional Titles:
- [United States] : Arden Films : Master Communications, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (30 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Marquisee, Eleanor Betting
Master Communications, Inc
- Language Note:
- In English with subtitles in English ; closed-captioned.
- Follows the daily life of two children and their families living in Israel. Learn about their life, family and culture as you follow them from home to school and all points in between.
- This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
"Award winning series, as seen on Public Television"--Container.
Originally broadcast on public television.
Originally produced in 2005.
Bonus feature: Teacher's guide in PDF format.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Videographer, Mark Marquisee.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrators, Kacha Gibbs, Brian Hwong.
- Technical Details:
- DVD-R, all regions ; NTSC ; full screen presentation ; CD-ROM features.
System requirements for Teachers guide: PC running Windows ; Adobe Acrobat Reader ; CD-ROM drive.
View MARC record | catkey: 5623301