Investigation of failure of the SEC to uncover Bernard Madoff's Ponzi scheme / Securities and Exchange Commission
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Securities and Exchange Commission. Office of Investigations
- Additional Titles:
- Investigation of failure of the Securities and Exchange Commission to uncover Bernard Madoff's Ponzi scheme
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Office of Investigations,  and [Washington, D.C.] : [For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O]
- Public version.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 457 pages ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Kotz, H. David
Full Text available online
- Cover title., "August 31, 2009.", [Submitted by H. David Kotz, Inspector General, Aug 31, 2009]--P. 457., Redacted., Shipping list no.: 2009-0106-S., and "Report No. OIG-509."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 5626548