Kaplan & Sadock's concise textbook of child and adolescent psychiatry / Benjamin James Sadock, Virginia Alcott Sadock
- Sadock, Benjamin J., 1933-
- Additional Titles:
- Concise textbook of child and adolescent psychiatry and Kaplan and Sadock's concise textbook of child and adolescent psychiatry
- Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 236 pages ; 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sadock, Virginia A., Kaplan, Harold I., 1927-1998, and Sadock, Benjamin J., 1933-
- Assessment, examination, and psychological testing -- Mental retardation -- Learning disorders -- Motor skills disorder : developmental coordination disorder -- Communication disorders -- Pervasive developmental disorders -- Attention-deficit disorders -- Disruptive behavior disorders -- Feeding and eating disorders of infancy or early childhood -- Tic disorders -- Elimination disorders -- Reactive attachment disorder of infancy or early childhood -- Stereotypic movement disorder and disorder of infancy, childhood, or adolescence not otherwise specified -- Mood disorders and suicide -- Anxiety disorders -- Early-onset schizophrenia -- Adolescent substance abuse -- Additional conditions that may be a focus of clinical attention -- Psychiatric treatment -- Special areas of interest.
- 9780781793872 (alk. paper)
0781793874 (alk. paper)
- An updated and clinical presentation of material from: Kaplan & Sadock's synopsis of psychiatry. 10th ed. 2007.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 5629606