Globalisation, markets and healthcare policy : redrawing the patient as consumer / Jonathan Tritter [and others].
- Tritter, Jonathan Q., 1965-
- Additional Titles:
- Globalization, markets and healthcare policy
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 200 pages ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Koivusalo, Meri, 1964- and Ollila, Eeva, 1959-
- Analysing patient and public involvement and health policy -- Health policies, health systems and healthcare reforms -- From patients to consumers -- Globalisation and global policy influences : mapping the big picture -- The European Union : trading in healthcare or building a healthier Europe? -- England : choice, voice and marketisation in the NHS -- Sweden : a market orientation to the welfare state -- Finland : commercialisation in the context of decentralised service provision -- Healthcare reforms, user involvement and markets in England, Finland and Sweden : are there common concerns? -- Any road will do if you don't know where to go : conclusions and future prospects.
- 9780415417020 (hbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -197) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 5630954