Luc Tuymans / edited by Madeleine Grynsztejn and Helen Molesworth ; essays by Helen Molesworth [and others].
- Tuymans, Luc, 1958-
- San Francisco : San Francisco Museum of Modern Art ; Columbus, Ohio : Wexner Center for the Arts, 
New York : In association with D.A.P./Distributed Art Publishers.
- Copyright Date:
- Hardcover ed.
- Physical Description:
- 228 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 30 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Grynsztejn, Madeleine
Molesworth, Helen Anne
San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
Wexner Center for the Arts
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Directors' foreword / by Neal Benezra and Sherri Geldin -- Lenders to the exhibition -- Introduction and acknowledgments / by Madeleine Grynsztejn and Helen Molesworth -- Luc Tuymans : painting the banality of evil / by Helen Molesworth -- Monstrance / by Joseph Leo Koerner -- Luc Tuymans : inside the box / by Ralph Rugoff -- Cinema, Belgium, Tuymans : a note / by Bill Horrigan -- Plates / with texts by Alison Gass ... [et al.] -- Catalogue of the exhibition -- Exhibition history and reviews -- Selected bibliography -- Photography credits.
- 9781933045986 (hardcover)
- Published on the occasion of an exhibition held at Wexner Center for the Arts, Columbus, Ohio and four other institutions between Sept. 17, 2009 and May 8, 2011.
Catalog produced by the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 5630995