Our last weekely newes
- Additional Titles:
- Newes and affaires of Europe, True relation of the newes of this present weeke, Continuation of our weekely newes, and Continuation of the weekely newes
- London : Printed by Edward Allde for Nathaniel Butter and Thomas Archer, 1623-
- Physical Description:
- 43 volumes
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Numb. 1 (Oct. 11, 1623)-numb. 43 (Dec. 4, 1624).
- Some numbers lack series title; many have distinctive titles.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Woodbridge, Conn., Research Publications. microfilm reels ; 35 mm. (Early English newspapers ; 1168-1169, 1202-1203, 1206-1207). Filmed with other titles.
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm E290 reel.1202 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in An account of the bombarding and burning of the French magazines, and the town of Givet, near Dinant [microform] : being a postscript to the Post-man, Numb. 130
Microfilm E290 reel.1168 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Weekely news
Microfilm E290 reel.1203 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Gazette de Londres
Microfilm E290 reel.1207 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The Scottish mercury
View MARC record | catkey: 563128