Personalities and policies : essays on English and European history presented in honor of Dr. Marguerite Potter / edited by E. Deanne Malpass ; introd. by R. John Rath
- Fort Worth : Texas Christian University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 139 pages, 2 unnumbered leaves of plates : portraits ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Potter, Marguerite, 1907-
Malpass, E. Deanne
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Day, R. M. Sir Thomas More and the defense of the Royal Navy.--Boyd, M. Mary Tudor's portrait painter--Antonio Moro.--Auffenberg, T. Cromwell and the "Slaughtered Saints" of Piedmont.--Jamison, T. R. Prison reforms in the Augustan age.--Ezell, M. D. John Dickinson's identity crisis.--Wagers, M. N. Shaftesbury, crusader for India.--Murphy, L. R. William Gairdner, an Englishman in Egypt.--Jackson, J. L. Lord Robert Cecil, apostle of the League.--Williams, M. The cardinal's sin.--Malpass, E. D. The Conservative reaction to the peace ballot.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 563149