Practice under pressure : primary care physicians and their medicine in the twenty-first century / Timothy Hoff
- Hoff, Timothy, 1965-
- New Brunswick, N.J. : Rutgers University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 235 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Critical issues in health and medicine
- The transformation of primary care in the United States -- A typical workday in primary care -- How the primary care workday has changed -- Leaving hospital work behind -- The routine and nonroutine of primary care work -- Younger and older physicians in primary care -- Women in primary care -- International medical graduates in primary care -- The medical home : primary care savior? -- No quick fix : an incremental approach to helping primary care.
- 9780813546759 (hardcover : alk. paper), 0813546753 (hardcover : alk. paper), 9780813546766 (pbk. : alk. paper), and 0813546761 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 5632018