Green building and sustainable development : the practical legal guide / Jonathan E. Furr [and others].
- Chicago, Ill. : Section of Real Property, Trust, & Estate Law, ABA, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 304 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Furr, Jonathan E. and American Bar Association. Section of Real Property, Trust, and Estate Law
- History and status of sustainable development / Nicole C. Kibert, Charles J. Kibert -- Climate change considerations for land use and real estate development / Lawrence L. Ostema -- New urbanism as a site planning tool / Daniel K. Slone -- Natural resources / Clay Henderson -- When brown meets green : integrating sustainable development principles into brownfield redevelopment projects / Amy L. Edwards, Meredith B. Cody -- Using transit to improve the project's connectivity and the bottom line / Nicole C. Kibert, April Justus, William T. Conroy -- Costs and benefits of green buildings / Shannon D. Sentman, Bonni Kaufman -- Developing and financing green buildings / Shannon D. Sentman, Heather Pinder Rodriquez -- How green leasing will come to pass, and what it will look like / Robert H. Smith -- Structuring and drafting project agreements to achieve green building objectives / Bryan R. Phillips, Shannon D. Sentman -- Green building in the residential development context / Nicole C. Kibert -- Affordable housing / Stephan Del Percio -- Local government use of green building rating systems : legal and practical considerations for incentive programs and green building requirements / Jonathan Furr -- The request for proposal process for governmental sustainable energy technologies / Donald M. Clary -- Practicing what you preach : creating a sustainable law practice / Steve Kelton.
- 9781604420715 and 1604420715
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 5634051