Home sweet home : housing designed by the London County Council and Greater London Council architects 1888-1975 / [compiled by Judith Lever for the Information Office of the GLC's Department of Architecture and Civic Design] ; foreword by Kenneth Campbell
- Lever, Judith
- London : Academy Editions [for] the Greater London Council, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 111 pages : illustrations, map, plans ; 30 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Greater London Council. Department of Architecture and Civic Design
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- London architectural monographs
- "Based on the GLC's "Home Sweet Home" exhibition, held at the ICA Gallery at Nash House in 1973."
View MARC record | catkey: 564871