Important farmlands, Carbon County, Pennsylvania [cartographic material] / U.S. Department of Agriculture, Soil Conservation Service
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Soil Conservation Service
- Additional Titles:
- Carbon County, Pennsylvania, important farmlands
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Soil Conservation Service, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 91 x 90 cm + guide (6 unnumbered pages ; 28 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
United States. Soil Conservation Service. Cartographic Division
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:50,000 ; Lambert conformal conic projection (W 75°59ʹ50ʺ--W 75°28ʹ27ʺ/N 41°08ʹ02ʺ--N 40°44ʹ07ʺ).
- "April 1980."
Shows "prime farmland", "additional farmland of statewide importance", "additional land that qualifies as agricultural capability class IV", and "other land."
"Interpretations derived from soil map constructed in 1950 by Cartographic Division, Soil Conservation Service, USDA, of Carbon Co., Pa."
Base map: USGS 1:24,000 scale maps.
Includes location map and note.
Maps Library copy includes guide "Important farmlands of Carbon County, Pennsylvania" (6 p. : 22 cm.).
View MARC record | catkey: 565647