General highway map Allegheny County, Pennsylvania [cartographic material] / prepared by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, Bureau of Transportation Planning Statistics in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Transportation Planning Statistics
- Harrisburg, Pa. : Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Dept. of Transportation : Dept. of General Services, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 3 sheets : blueline print ; sheets 93 x 124 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Federal Highway Administration
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:63,360 ; Polyconic projection (W 80°22ʹ--W 79°42ʹ/N 40°41ʹ--N 40°11ʹ).
- Relief shown by spot heights., "1975.", "Culture features as of 1975.", Sheet 1 includes location map and 3 insets and inset of Pittsburgh., Sheet 2 includes 24 cities and towns, sheet 3 includes 18 cities and towns., "Type 10B.", and "02."
View MARC record | catkey: 566726