West Deer : [Township, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Land Records
- Additional Titles:
- Supplied collective title: Pennsylvania warrantee maps
- [Harrisburg, Pennsylvania] : [Pennsylvania Department of Internal Affairs, Bureau of Land Records], [1910?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : blueline print ; 41 x 45 cm, on sheet 52 x 55 cm
- www.phmc.state.pa.us , Digital image at Pennsylvania State Archives
- www.phmc.state.pa.us , Digital collection information at Pennsylvania State Archives
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—West Deer (Township)—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—West Deer (Township)—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—West Deer (Township)—Maps
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Allegheny County—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Allegheny County—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Allegheny County—Maps
- West Deer (Pa. : Township)—Maps
- Allegheny County (Pa.)—Maps
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given (W 79°55ʹ31ʺ--W 79°48ʹ45ʺ/N 40°40ʹ23ʺ--N 40°35ʹ46ʺ).
- Shows original land grants. Information usually shown for each tract of land includes: name of warrantee, name of patentee, number of acres, name of tract, and dates of warrant, survey and patent. Survey and patent numbers also may be given.
"36-1-1"--In lower right corner.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 567551