Pine and McCandless Twps., Allegheny County : [Pennsylvania].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Land Records
- Additional Titles:
- Pine and McCandless Townships, Allegheny County : [Pennsylvania] and Supplied collective title: Pennsylvania warrantee maps
- [Harrisburg, Pennsylvania] : [Pennsylvania Department of Internal Affairs, Bureau of Land Records], [1910?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : blueline print ; 69 x 49 cm
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Pine (Allegheny County : Township)—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Pine (Allegheny County : Township)—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Pine (Allegheny County : Township)—Maps
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—McCandless—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—McCandless—Maps
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Allegheny County—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Allegheny County—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Allegheny County—Maps
- Pine (Allegheny County, Pa. : Township)—Maps
- McCandless (Pa.)—Maps
- Allegheny County (Pa.)—Maps
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:19,800. 100 rods = 1 in. (W 80°04ʹ13ʺ--W 79°59ʹ19ʺ/N 40°40ʹ26ʺ--N 40°33ʹ09ʺ).
- Shows original land grants. Information usually shown for each tract of land includes: name of warrantee, name of patentee, number of acres, name of tract, and dates of warrant, survey and patent. Survey and patent numbers also may be given.
"23-1-1"--In lower right corner.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 568159