Clearwater National Forest and Palouse R.D. of the St. Joe National Forest, Idaho, 1986 : forest visitors map / U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service ; base prepared in the Regional Office, USDA Forest Service, Missoula, Montana
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Forest Service. Northern Region
- Additional Titles:
- Forest visitors map, Clearwater National Forest and Palouse R.D. of the St. Joe National Forest, Idaho, 1986 and Title of descriptive legend: Clearwater National Forest travel guide
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, 
- Updated by Forest in 1986 and reformatted / by the USFS Geometronics Service Center, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : both sides, color ; 102 x 178 cm, on sheet 94 x 117 cm, folded to 24 x 30 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Forest Service and Geometronics Service Center (U.S.)
- Report Numbers:
- A 13.28:C 58/2/988
A 13.28:C 58/2/1988
- Motor vehicles—Recreational use—Idaho—Clearwater National Forest—Maps
- Motor vehicles—Recreational use—Idaho—Saint Joe National Forest—Maps
- Forest policy—Idaho—Clearwater National Forest—Maps
- Forest policy—Idaho—Saint Joe National Forest—Maps
- Recreation areas—Idaho—Clearwater National Forest—Maps
- Recreation areas—Idaho—Saint Joe National Forest—Maps
- Forest policy
- Motor vehicles—Recreational use
- Idaho—Clearwater National Forest
- Idaho—Saint Joe National Forest
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:126,720 ; polyconic projection (W 117°00ʹ00ʺ--W 114°22ʹ00ʺ/N 47°15ʹ00ʺ--N 46°00ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
Also shows selected land ownership by government agency or private company.
Title from panel.
Shipping list no.: 89-636-P.
Segments of map separately titled: East half -- West half.
"Sept. 1, 1986 revision of travel restrictions effective until Sept. 1, 1988 or until otherwise extended or rescinded"--At head of panel title.
"Forest Service Map."
"Boise and Principal Meridians."
"Universal transverse Mercator grid zone 12 (extended); adapted for Region One use, 10,000 meters."
Includes "Clearwater National Forest travel guide" descriptive legend with travel and user regulations, text, notes, indexes to recreation facilities and points of interest, location map, and USGS quad index map.
"*U.S. Government Printing Office: 1988-595-145."
View MARC record | catkey: 569251