The comical revenge, or, Love in a tub : acted at His Highness Duke of York's Theatre in Lincolns-Inn-Fields
- Etherege, George, 1636-1691 or 1692
- Additional Titles:
- Love in a tub and Comical revenge
- London : Printed for Henry Herringman ..., 1669.
- Physical Description:
- , 71,  pages
- In verse., "The epistle dedicatory" signed: Geo. Etherege., and Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1975. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 561:9).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.561:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in England's happiness improved, or, An infallible way to get riches, encrease plenty, and promote pleasure : containing the art of making wine of English grapes and other fruit, equal to that of France and Spain, &c. with their physical virtues : to make artificial wine, and order all sorts of wine to keep well, and recover what is faded : the whole art and mistery of distilling brandy, strong waters, cordial waters, &c., to make all the sorts of plain and purging ales, cyder, mead, marheglin, rum, rack, and many other useful liquors : to gather, order, and keep fruit in all seasons : the art and mistery of pickling flowers, fruits, herbs, buds, roots, fish, flesh, &c. to recover tainted flesh and make sundry sorts of vinegars : the whole art and mistery of a confectioner, the compleat market-man, or woman, to know all sorts of provisions, as poulterer's ware, fish, flesh, whether young or old, new or stale, &c. and all other matters relating to marketing : particular rules for good and frugal house-keeping, and to destroy all sorts of vermin, with many other things very profitable, and never before made publick
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E3370
View MARC record | catkey: 5711585